St. Mary’s is a parish of the Polish National Catholic Church (pncc.org) as well as a parish of its Western Diocese (westerndiocesepncc.org). We are a Catholic Church that is sacramentally focused on Christ, democratically governed, youth-oriented and community-minded. We are Apostolic and Biblical in our faith tradition, but not papal. St. Mary’s has been in existence since 1915, with the first site of worship relocating to our current site in 1955. Come visit us on the corner of Broadview and Wexford in Parma, online at www.stmaryspncc.org, by liking “St. Mary’s of Parma, OH” on Facebook, or by subscribing to "St. Mary's in Parma, OH" on YouTube.